Rothwell Figg Attorneys Honored to be Named Among the World’s Leading Patent Professionals
Rothwell Figg Attorneys Honored to be Named Among the World’s Leading Patent ProfessionalsJune 12, 2017
Six Rothwell Figg partners are honored to be recognized in IAM Patent 1000 – The World’s Leading Patent Professionals 2017, a guide that identifies top patent professionals in key jurisdictions around the globe. Additionally, the firm is recommended in the DC metro area in the fields of prosecution and litigation, and is noted for “delivering not just a quality legal service to clients, but guidance which goes right to the core of their business.”
After an extensive research process conducted over several months that involved more than 1,700 interviews with patent specialists across the globe, the following attorneys were identified as leaders:
- E. Anthony Figg – identified as a Luminary in the DC metro area
- Steven Lieberman – ranked in litigation in the DC metro area
- Joseph A. Hynds – ranked in litigation in the DC metro area; recommended for post-grant proceedings nationally
- Martin M. Zoltick – recommended for prosecution and ranked in litigation in the DC metro area; recommended for post-grant proceedings nationally
- R. Danny Huntington – highly-recommended for prosecution in the DC metro area; highly-recommended for post-grant proceedings nationally
- Sharon L. Davis – ranked in litigation in the DC metro area
The IAM Patent 1000 features 48 country-specific chapters analyzing local patent professional services markets and detailing the firms and individuals identified as leaders in their respective fields. The tables and accompanying detailed editorial reflect the depth of expertise, market presence, and levels of work on which firms are typically instructed. The publication therefore serves as a one-stop reference source for anyone seeking patent services.
To learn more about IAM Patent 1000, please visit http://www.iam-media.com/patent1000/.